Last Updated on Thursday 20th September 2012 17:10
Collection and Use of Personal Information
During the course of its business, Kroma may collect personal information from customers for the purpose of:
- Processing customer orders and communication with customers about their orders.
- Processing of payments and refunds.
- Sending additional information to customers about Kroma products, services and promotions.
- Understanding how customers are interacting with the website.
Ways that the information is collected may include:
- Forms completed by customers during the process of joining the service and placing orders.
- Emails sent to Kroma by customers.
- Collection of identifiable information through the use of various technologies, including cookies.
Security of your Personal Information
Kroma does not make customer email addresses or other personal information available to third parties.
Kroma holds all personal information securely. Access is restricted to the Kroma employees who need the information for a designated purpose.
Security of credit card information
Your credit card information is processed by Paystation Limited. Paystation is a New Zealand based secure payment gateway, certified by Paymark and ANZ National Bank.